Thursday, June 23, 2016

Real Talk

Yesterday I went to drop my little one off at daycare, we do the same routine in the morning, and she really loves her daycare providers.  But for some reason that day, I handed her off to Suzann and she cried, she tried to grab back at me and I had to leave, I had to go to work, and it broke my heart.  I got in my car and I cried.  At that point I decided I am going to make this a successful business, I am going to do whatever I have to do to help as many people as I can and grow my business, so I can stay at home with my daughter. I want to be able to put her on the bus in 4-5 years and be home when she gets home from school, I want to be able to take her to her sports games and cheer her on.  I can and I will in 5 years have a successful business with Beach body!

People are constantly asking why I want to be a health and fitness coach, She is my why, I want to have a better life for her, I want her to know what is good and what is important, your health is important. 

#health  #Fitness #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment