Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 Goals



I have been learning a lot about goals the last couple of weeks and I have said before it's something I struggle with, so I decided that if I write them down then they are real, and I will have to take action.

This week I was taught that the goal has to be SMART S-Specific M-Measurable A-Accountable R-Realistic T-Timely.  I did a lot of thinking bc it's important to figure out what your PRIORITIES are, and what is most important to me.  So for me that looks like this:

FAMILY
CAREER
HOUSEWORK
HELPING OTHERS

Based on the above I need to make my goals in line with my priorities, meaning, if my family is my most important priority I don't want to take time away from them to run my business or work too much!  

So I have started with these goals and I plan to really strive to make all this happen, and put this into action with what I have learned! 

1. Plan 2 vacations this year with Madison and Nick
2. 1-2 dates a month with my husband
3. Lose 15lbs by June 31st
4. Read 5 Personal development books this year
5. Pay off 1 credit card by June 1st
6. Blog 3x a week
7. Reach Diamond Rank by July 16th
8. Reach Star Diamond Rank by Dec 31st
9. Help 25 ppl reach their health and fitness goals by March 31st
10. Save $600 by June 1st 

I now have to break each of these goals down and make a plan of actions, which I have already started to do!  Bring on 2017 bc great things are going to happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment