Thursday, January 19, 2017

3 Day Refresh Results

My results are in and they are amazing!!  I am so happy with the weight loss and inches I lost.       5 lbs and almost 5 inches lost!  It looks like it was all over weight loss, which is very nice.  I could tell my pants were a little baggy today.

 And I lost a lot in my thighs!  This was tough, you have to be very disciplined to complete the 3 days, and stick to the eating plan!  Some things I will take away from this:

1. Drinking 8-10oz of water when you get up is very important to jump starting your day

2. Sugar is bad!!!  I tried to have a cup of coffee and creamer and it didn't even taste the same!

3. Abs are definitely made in the kitchen, as you can see in three days they are starting to come back!

4. You can eat clean without adding salty sauces and spices.

5. It is so important to keep track of your progress because these pictures are what keeps me going!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I am proud of myself and feeling more confident with my body, even though when I look at those pictures, I still see things I am not happy with. I am a work in progress, and I will continue on with my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment