Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 2 of 3 day refresh


Cucumber and Tomato Salad
This was my dinner tonight on day 2 of the Beach body 3 day refresh.

1/2 Medium cucumber
1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 TBSP chopped red onion
1 TBSP Fresh Chopped Italian parsley
1 TBSP Fresh chopped Basil

Dressing
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
1 Tsp Balsamic vinegar
1 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 dash Himalyan salt
      Herbal seasoning blend to taste

To be honest, this was not my favorite dish, I love tomatoes and cucumbers, but I think it was the fresh basil and parsley that was a little overpowering.  I did finish it because I was very hungry.  Today was better overall, no headache, and I had more energy, I resisted chocolate in the office today and realized if I want to make a change this is the start to the change I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment