Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 1 of Refresh

This is my Spinach salad, it has:

2 Cups of Spinach
1/2 Medium cucumber
1/2 Medium bell pepper
1/4 Cup of broccoli

1/2 Tsp Olive Oil
1 TBS Lemon Juice
1 Tsp of sunflower seeds

I followed the meal plan for the day and I am not going to lie, I feel a little tired and sluggish, which is probably the sugar leaving my body and withdrawal. I also have a small headache, which last time I did a detox I had one too, it is said it is the toxins leaving your body.  I am happy they are leaving, take some weight with you!!!

The shakes were not too bad at all, there is a fiber shake and vanilla shake.  Everything I have eaten is dairy free, and sugar free!  I am proud of myself for completing the first day. I was going to try and workout, but I am so tired there is no way I can even try.

I am a salt-a-holic and I put salt on EVERYTHING, the lemon juice mixed with the sunflowers gave it a tangy taste were I did not need any salt!  My plan for the night is to finish my water, have some nighttime tea and wake up refreshed in the morning!   Day 1 is done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment