Sunday, February 5, 2017

This weekend has probably been one of my worst for nutrition and staying on track,  I convince myself that it's OK to eat cake or snacks on this weekend, and it's not.  I am usually pretty good when it comes to alcohol, being that I know I have to get up with my little one in the morning.

I had a birthday party and Superbowl party and I found it hard to stay on track.  I know all the rules, like eat before you go, or bring healthy snacks along, but the sweets got the best of me.

So, with that in mind, I am going to start fresh tomorrow!  I have one last week of 21 day fix extreme left, and I WILL finish it!  And then onto Shaun Ts Max 30, it's a 60 day program and my sister and I are going to do it together!  It always helps to have an accountability partner!!  I can't wait to finish this program and start the next one!!

If you are interested in being in a small private group to help stay accountable with your workout and drink a healthy super-food shake, message me below for details!  I can help you lose 10-15 lbs and learn how to eat healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment